Your question is a timely one! We have just in the last couple of days added a bit of info about Cochrane to our 'website' area of the Harvard UTS referencing pages. I'll cut and paste the relevant text below. To use with EndNote is a bit tricky, but you can do it as I've noted next to the parts of the reference, using electronic article as your reference type.
Cochrane systematic reviews are usually sourced from the Library’s Wiley online databases or can be sourced from Cochrane Library online. For referencing purposes we recommend you use Wiley online database to view the key reference elements.
The key elements for Cochrane systematic reviews are: [again, using electronic article as your reference type in EndNote]
- Author(s) [use Author field in EndNote]
- Year (assessed as up to date) [use Year field in EndNote]
- Title [use Title field in EndNote]
- Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews [use Journal field in EndNote. You don't need to set the text to italics in EndNote]
- Issue [use Type of Work field in EndNote] The issue number can be located after opening How to Cite link within the Wiley online database. Write the issue as Issue and the number. Eg: Issue 3.
- Date [use the Date field in EndNote]. In the same field put a comma after the issue number and write the date you viewed the report [number-name of month-full year eg: 10 April 2014]. EndNote will put the 'viewed' in for you.
- URL [use the URL field in EndNote]
(Bellemare et al. 2006)
Bellemare, S., Wiebe, N., Russell, K.F., Klassen, T.P. & Craig, W.R. 2006, 'Oral versus intravenous rehydration for treating dehydration to gastroenteritis in children', Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, Issue 3, viewed 31 August 2011, <http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/14651858.CD004390.pub2/abstract>.
A Cochrane Review in the Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews
Authors. Title of review. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 20XX, Issue X. Art. No.: [insert CD number]. DOI: [insert DOI].
Cochrane Handbook for Systematic Reviews of Interventions: online version (5.1.0, March 2011)
Higgins JPT, Green S (editors). Cochrane Handbook for Systematic Reviews of Interventions Version 5.1.0 [updated March 2011]. The Cochrane Collaboration, 2011. Available from www.cochrane-handbook.org.
Details of how to cite individual chapters are available at the end of each chapter. The browsable Handbook (currently 5.1.0) is also available from the help menu in Review Manager 5 (software for composing Cochrane Reviews).
A page on our websites
Authors. Page title. Website address (url) (accessed day month year)
Cochrane. Get involved. www.cochrane.org/get-involved (accessed 1 February 2015)
Review Manager (RevMan) [Computer program]. Version [insert version number]. Copenhagen: The Nordic Cochrane Centre, The Cochrane Collaboration, 2014.
(Please note: the Cochrane Style Manual has further examples and detailed instructions on how to replicate these citation styles when entering citations in RevMan.)